Deepthoughtsfuzzymemories

Thursday, January 19, 2006

And, more cancer....



Here is a picture of my mom taken this past November, 2005.

My mother has had three surgeries in the past week. After each surgery the biopsy has come back positive and they schedule yet another surgery. The wound on her cheek keeps getting larger and larger and she gets (understandably) more and more depressed.

Today she had a third surgery and once again we wait for results.

Waiting for the biopsies to come back is of course almost unbearable. In the meantime any good thoughts, positive vibes and/or prayers you could send our way would be very much appreciated.

6 Comments:

  • Hey Terri....

    Hang in there!!! The pic of your Mom is so CUTE!!! I LOVE IT....

    Thinking of you from up here....

    ...HUGS...

    By Blogger Larry, At 4:26 PM  

  • Great shot.

    Cancer took my mother two years ago, and it took my 13-year-old cat just last week. I wish the research would move faster.

    *hugs*

    By Blogger dkgoodman, At 5:20 PM  

  • My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Mom. I also have a little strength to spare.

    Warm hugs and kind thoughts, always.

    By Blogger BeFrank, At 8:35 PM  

  • Thanks, Terri, for stopping by my blog. The photo of your mom is great. Are you going to start posting again?

    By Blogger SUEB0B, At 9:10 PM  

  • Happy Birthday, Terri!

    By Blogger dkgoodman, At 10:22 AM  

  • Darling Sister. You know ya got my bestest bestest desert vibes and love Terri. I miss ya.
    Your love for yer Mom shines loud n clear, and will see ya both through.
    Write me anytime at
    maggiezfarmaz@yahoo or ibmagz@gmail and know I'm ALWAYS thinking of ya, and love ya muchly sis.

    By Blogger magz, At 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home