Deepthoughtsfuzzymemories

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Well friends, it seems the

prayers and good thoughts are working. The vet now says there is improvement. Slight, but still improvement. He says Murphy has a 50/50 chance of recovering so please, keep all those positive, loving, good thoughts coming this way. I think they are working!

My Dad is out of the hospital. My grandmother fell and hit her head but she's okay. My sister is sick so her 10 and 7 year old are coming here for Christmas. We took back everything we'd bought for each other and are now toy shopping! (We weren't even putting up a tree but now we're decorating, putting the tree up and the whole business - MUST have a Santa type Christmas for two kids ya know!)

My broken toe is healing and I think by tomorrow I might be able to put a shoe on! Overall things are improving. Slowly, but improving!

3 Comments:

  • Hey Terri -
    Thanks for the visit to my blog, and comments! I have read some of your archives & will keep my fingers crossed for you through this slightly bumpy holiday season. May your dad & dog pull through with flying colors! And may you maintain sanity. Our mothers could start a club, I believe, though I don't really speak to mine anymore..... having a fat daughter is just too unbearable for her & I don't need to have my self-esteem shredded anymore......put down the cheese grater and step away from MY EGO!
    best,
    Jennifer in Kansas City

    By Blogger PlazaJen, At 8:53 PM  

  • You poor thing, what a time you are having. I'm glsd to hear things are beginning to improve a little tho....fingers and toes crossed for you and yours. xx

    By Blogger gemmak, At 2:52 PM  

  • Sometimes life just hits people very hard. ( I know exactly what you mean by vet bills for dogs, and sick fathers). On that note... hope your STAT christmas went well. My thoughts are with you as well.

    By Blogger Deanna, At 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home